Which reports are the most important to you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which reports are the most important to you?

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing a bit of research on how Marketo customers use reports. Would you take two minutes to answer the following questions:
  • Which reports do you find yourself running most often and why?
  • When do you run these reports (weekly, monthly,etc)?
  • Why do you run these reports and how do you use the information?
  • For whom do you run these reports? Yourself or someone else in your company?

Thanks in advance.
13 REPLIES 13
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Which reports are the most important to you?

Hi,

1. Email Performance because I always monitor deliverability. Sometimes Lead Performance for lead progression and sometimes Web Activity to send to Salespeople.
2. Weekly, Monthly
3. Clients, marketing director, myself, sales execs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

- Reports on engagement program success (completely customized with custom colums)
- Mailability of leads by business unit or topic (combining: unsubscribes, opt-ins, blank emails, valid emails, and so on)
- Web activity for known accounts or ananymous visitors (where it's hard to click through to which pages were visited).
- Leads (created) by downloaded whitepaper (to determine the success and usuage)
- Leads by status and business unit
- Overall email performance (but I wouldlike to see trendlines for diliverability, unsubscribes, and so on)
Anonymous
Not applicable

• Reports on engagement program success (completely customized with custom colums)
  • Mailability of leads by business unit or topic (combining: unsubscribes, opt-ins, blank emails, valid emails, and so on)
  • Web activity for known accounts or ananymous visitors (where it's hard to click through to which pages were visited).
  • Leads (created) by downloaded whitepaper (to determine the success and usuage)
  • Leads by status and business unit
  • Overall email performance (but I wouldlike to see trendlines for diliverability, unsubscribes, and so on)
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Email performance report - on my inbox Monday mornings because I clean up our database on Mondays,  and to check on which email performed best if I did an A/B test.  Not that it's a report, but on Mondays, I also look at the system smart lists to review the Bounced Lists, Deleted in Sales and Possible duplicates.  

Web activity report - Monthly for me and my Marketing director because we want to see who is visiting our web site and which pages they visited, entry pages and referrer. 

Email Link performance report - monthly to me, editorial director, CEO.  We want to see which stories people are most interested in.  

Program performance report - quarterly to me to track the success number of success and new leads we're capturing.  

Engagement Stream performance report - to look at the engagement score on the content and to look at the hard bounces, clicks and opens.  Currently, I'm the one looking at it. 

Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

1) Email Performance Report - see sent, delivered, open and click rates for emails the day after our first round of email blasts to troubleshoot any issues for the next blast.
2) Weekly the day after our email blasts.
3) Myself, Market Managers, Marketing Executives and Sales Leaders.

Anonymous
Not applicable

1) Email Performance report to monitor deliverability and see engagement with different creatives so we can adjust our strategy
2) Weekly and monthly
3) Myself, marketing managers, marketing executives, occasionally other execs
Anonymous
Not applicable

1) Email Performance, Email Link Performance
2) Monthly and case by case
3) I use them to analyze campaign success (% opened, % clicked) to understand what messages are interesting and what seems unpopular. Also, I make an email performance graph that shows how open rates and click rates change through a year. I wish Marketo delivered such a graph as an extension to Email Performance report so I don't have to make it manually in Excel 🙂
4) Myself, Email Communications team, marketing management
Anonymous
Not applicable

- Yesterday's Web Activity
- Leads all time by Month
- Email Performance this Quarter
- Leads Created Today

http://www.opfocus.com/blog/5-essential-reports-for-every-marketo-admin/
Anonymous
Not applicable

• Email performance
  • Lead created by lead source
  • Reports for my PPC campaigns
The reports are sent on a monthly basis to the intenal agency and managers.