SOLVED

Re: Where can I view the HTML of a landing page

Go to solution
Hobie_Thompson1
Level 4

Ahhh, that solves my confusion! Too bad, since editing HTML *is* possible within the Email Editor, but it is what it is. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the clarification.

In that case, can I copy a landing page template from one Marketo instance into another and be able to edit it in the same way and if so how?

Thanks

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Yes, of course.

You can even import it if the 2 instances are connected (ask the support for this). To import a template, in the source create a program, add a landing page to this program and use the template for this landing page. The go to the target instance, and import the program. The template will come with it.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, these are two separate Marketo instances(not connected). I am just trying to add a LP template from the first Marketo instance to a different Marketo instance global template list to use as a default LP template for different campaigns and have the ability to edit the copy, images, form fields,etc.. accordingly.

What's the easiest/simplest way to do this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jack,

You would need to go into Design Studio -> Landing Pages -> Templates, and then find the template that you're trying to move. Right click and select 'edit.' This will pop up the HTML editor for the template itself. Highlight and copy everything in the HTML editor, and paste it into notepad or some other text editor.

Now open up the Marketo instance you're trying to move this to. Go to Design Studio -> Landing Pages -> Templates. Highlight the 'Templates' folder, and right click -> New Template. Name it accordingly, then hit 'create.' Now paste the HTML from the old landing page template into the editor. Close and approve.

You should be good to go from there! Let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

-Alex

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used Alex's method many times.

-Ed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Alex,

I'll give a go and feedback if it works

Best Regards,