Re: Where can I find everything that Marketo can for Sales?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I find everything that Marketo can for Sales?

Our Sales team currently uses Sales Insights in the lead/contact window to view Stars, Flames, Interesting Moments, Score, etc.

Is there a document that shows all the different enhancements that Marketo can provide for Sales?  Email templates, campaigns launched from SFDC, etc.?

We want to start doing more with Marketo, but we need to know all the capabilities.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's a good place to start if you're looking for a complete overview of Sales Insight. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am curious to find out if such a document exist. I am in the process of creating documentation and training resources for our sales team. Right now, it has been a mixture of what you can find in the 'help for this page' link while in the Marketo tab in SFDC and some information/screenshots from the Community deep dive section.  

0EM50000000QoEv.jpg

The key is to make the information short and easy to follow in a PowerPoint deck.  Video seems to be the best approach, the Day in a life is quite helpful along with the 5 min overview.  Also, the links in the section labeled Access the MSI Fundamentals recorded modules: in this Community article http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KyuWCAS is accessible to anyone.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both of those help articles are good sources, but they are either missing links to important help articles or also include links to administration help articles.  Below is an extrack from the welcome email that we send our new Marketo users.

Please review the Marketo help article Sales Insight for the Sales Team before we have our training.  It includes the following.
  • Marketo Sales Insight Overview, a short 5 minute presentation on the features/functionality
  • Day in the Life of a Sales Rep (passcode: insight), get a real-life salesperson's perspective on "How I use Sales Insight?"
  • Sales Insight Guide for Sales – an illustrated review of the features and capabilities of the Sales Insight section in Lead and Contact records and the Marketo Sales Insight dashboard tab.

Also check out the following help articles for using the email and other features in Sales insight and its Outlook Add-in.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Elliott 🙂

This is a fantastic post. The link to the Sales Insight Guide for Sales seems to be missing. Do you have that handy?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frank, it's actually in the Sales Insight for the Sales Team help article.  Sorry for the mixed font colors in my post that are confusing.  Also, the Day in the Life of a Sales Rep link changed and you should no longer need the password.