SOLVED

What to do when Marketo Community Link Does Not Work

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What to do when Marketo Community Link Does Not Work

When we are combing through the community and come across a broken link in a discussion, should we be reporting those links to Marketo somehow?  Most links in the community do work, but if you are a community regular, you do come across a few broken ones.
Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do when Marketo Community Link Does Not Work

Lana and Josh - Thanks to both of you for responding.

Jenny, feel free to send these links to communitybugs@marketo.com. (community@marketo.com is also an alias, but bugs is better for this sort of thing) and the appropriate person will take care of it. We did a migration a while ago to clean out our help articles, and to move those that weren't help articles into resources. This unfortunately didn't automatically update the old links, so piecemeal we are redirecting them.

Thanks!
Liz

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would submit a support ticket. Send support the broken link. Support will then look into fixing the link and they will also send you information on the topic you were researching.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I believe there is a community@marketo.com address for this issue. I think older links, before 2013 are sometimes removed or upgraded.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lana and Josh - Thanks to both of you for responding.

Jenny, feel free to send these links to communitybugs@marketo.com. (community@marketo.com is also an alias, but bugs is better for this sort of thing) and the appropriate person will take care of it. We did a migration a while ago to clean out our help articles, and to move those that weren't help articles into resources. This unfortunately didn't automatically update the old links, so piecemeal we are redirecting them.

Thanks!
Liz

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Liz, that's good to know. Thanks for the update!