Re: What software do you use for your whole content marketing planning and coordination?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What software do you use for your whole content marketing planning and coordination?

I'm currently looking for a SaaS solution for planning and coordinating the whole content marketing of our company. Likes of Kapost and Compendium are a bit overkill (both features and price), while simpler project management solutions (Basecamp etc.) fall a bit short as they were not designed for this kind of work. Also tried DivvyHQ, but I felt it's still in the early stages of its development.

Can anyone recommend a good solution? Most important features:
  •   Possible to coordinate all workflows of all content marketing efforts
  •   Assign tasks to contributors
  •   Editorial calendar with drag&drop features
  •   Reasonably priced
Integrations with MKTO, SFDC, Wordpress and social media channels would be neato, but not essential.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What software do you use for your whole content marketing planning and coordination?

I've used Robohead for project management.  I'm sorry I have no idea about pricing, but it was a good mid-level project management tool built for marketing departments. 

Good luck
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Patty. Took a quick glance, seems more suitable for coordinating creative work than managing the content marketing process.

Does anyone else have suggestions?
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Tuukka, Have you found a solution? If not, check out Skyword when you get a chance. They have what you listed above plus a lot more including an integration with Wordpress.