What Marketing Analytics Tool Do You Use For Campaign/Pipeline Reporting?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What Marketing Analytics Tool Do You Use For Campaign/Pipeline Reporting?

I'm curious what tool people are using to get even more marketing insight out of their salesforce data - including campaign performance, lead source performance, marketing funnel metrics, etc.

I'm currently doing a lot of manual work to get to the data we need and starting to evaluate tools.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Marketing Analytics Tool Do You Use For Campaign/Pipeline Reporting?

I use Revenue Analytics from Marketo. Unfortunately this software is still not able to work properly with different currencies, but I gues you're only working with Dollars? It's a great BI-tool. However we are also in the middle of a new bustom data ware house implementation. So a part of our strategic analyis will be done there.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Marketing Analytics Tool Do You Use For Campaign/Pipeline Reporting?

Gina,

You can get a lot of data from Salesforce in an automated way by setting up initiated and influenced pipeline reports. As long as your prospects get added to campaigns when they respond to your Marketo programs, and your reps add them to the contact roles of your Salesforce opportunities, you can get automated pipeline reports.

Do you have this setup already or are you looking for more advanced reports?

I would echo Diederik's comment that Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics is a good tool, but personally I find pipeline reports are still best to come directly from the source, which is Salesforce. Now if we are talking about dashboards and making things look nice, then yes, you may want to look for a new tool altogether. I saw a domo demo at the Marketo User Summit that looked beautiful, but have not used it. We just purchased Tableau at my company, so I'm going to be looking into integrating that with Marketo & SFDC shortly.