What is the expected delay from when a lead visits a web page to be able to access that data via the REST API?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the expected delay from when a lead visits a web page to be able to access that data via the REST API?

I am building some integrations via the REST API and I have noticed occasionally long delays from when the data is recorded by Munchkin and when it shows up in the activity report. I am not expecting instant data, but having a general idea of when data is availible or a general guideline would make it easier to set expectations within our organziation. 

What is the expected delay from Munckin tracking data to Marketo lead database? I have been tracking the delays and I have seen long delays over 8-10 minutes overnight particularly early morning hours, which is counter intuitive, because the traffic is lowest during these time periods on our site. I rarely see long delays during the daytime period.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the expected delay from when a lead visits a web page to be able to access that data via the REST API?

@Ian, we don't have any stats around expected processing times at different times of day.

But to give you a sense of why processing is slower overnight PST time, it is because there are batch jobs that occur overnight which use the same processing queue as activity data.