SOLVED

What is the context of the "statistics" field on a landing page?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the context of the "statistics" field on a landing page?

Hi all,

I am trying to understand in what context the statistics field in the landing page actually means? I have a program with two form fill landing pages. The program "members" says I've collected about 15 members. However the first landing page "statistics" field says there are "98 views, 13 filled out the form" and the second says that there are "124 views, 38 filled out view". How come those do not reconcile with each other? By the way, the landing pages were CLONED from another program. Does that affect anything?

What does the statistics on each landing page actually mean? Are they specific to a program, or the history of form fills of a certain form? Thank you!!

landing page statistics.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: What is the context of the "statistics" field on a landing page?

Pls move the thread to Products as it is a product support question.

Those stats refer to requests for the specific page and responses from the specific form(s) on that page. Program membership isn't directly related to either of those (esp. because pageviews may be anonymous).

Note the "views" count can also be majorly skewed by bot/spider traffic, as it doesn't require JavaScript (Munchkin).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: What is the context of the "statistics" field on a landing page?

Pls move the thread to Products as it is a product support question.

Those stats refer to requests for the specific page and responses from the specific form(s) on that page. Program membership isn't directly related to either of those (esp. because pageviews may be anonymous).

Note the "views" count can also be majorly skewed by bot/spider traffic, as it doesn't require JavaScript (Munchkin).