What happens to leads in a stream when a content program is deactivated?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What happens to leads in a stream when a content program is deactivated?

What happens to leads that were not sent an email in a program used in dynamic nurture because they were filtered out of the smart list of the program, so did not progress to the next piece of content in the stream; then the program was deactivated?  Are they still in the stream, progressing to the next item of content?

I have just realised that I need to progress leads that have previously consumed the content by making them members of the program, in order for them to drop through to the next cast, but have an issue where some content was deactivated, so is no longer part of the stream. Even if I make them members of the deactivated program, it is no longer active in the stream, although it is still there for reporting stats reasons.

Any advice?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What happens to leads in a stream when a content program is deactivated?

Not sure I understand the question but here it goes:

If someone engages with content in a now deactivated engagement program... THEN... They will not receive the same content (from the deactivated program) in the new engagement stream since they would not qualify. 

Let me know if you were looking for something else! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What happens to leads in a stream when a content program is deactivated?

Thanks, Jeffrey, but that isn't what I was asking.  Let me try to be clearer!
Take an engagement program with a stream that has programs in the stream, A, B, C.  There are 50 leads sitting in the cast for program B when it is deactivated, i.e., they would have been sent the email from that program.

I want to know where the leads in the cast that was sitting and waiting for the program B.  Do they just drop into the next cast and go into program C?  I'm worried about them being stuck because the program has been deactivated, so can't change membership status.