Ever since the last product release, we've been experiencing quite a lot of platform issues, so wondering if others are experiencing this too. Marketo went from being a fast, stable platform to one that is very slow and buggy now... ?
Here's what I'm experiencing in the marketing automation platform:
- The platform is now very slow. I have a 200 mb connection and I find myself waiting for the page to load on about 85% of the links I click in the tool.
- After editing a landing page, I have to refresh my browser in order to approve the edited draft
- Can't delete unused programs
- You can't have multiple marketo windows open without 'timing-out' all of them.
And then in the Community:
- When clicking 'Community' in the Marketo tool, it sends me to this URL first, so I have click multiple times to actually reach the community, https://nation.marketo.com/saml/sso
- Support is overwhelmed, with very long wait times now
- The support portal will delete your comments before you have a chance to save and submit them to the support team
- Hyperlinks in support tickets default you to the community homepage, not the actual ticket itself.
- The support ticketing system, which I unfortunately have to use way too often, limits the input box to about 3 lines, and since I can't get anyone on the phone (see pt 2), I'm forced to type out my request in a separate notepad window, and them copy it over into the smaller input field on the ticket.
- The support portal no longer works (as of July 8). I'll attach a screen shot of what I see, which is just a white box.