Re: What happened to the platform?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What happened to the platform?

Ever since the last product release, we've been experiencing quite a lot of platform issues, so wondering if others are experiencing this too.  Marketo went from being a fast, stable platform to one that is very slow and buggy now... ?

Here's what I'm experiencing in the marketing automation platform:

1. The platform is now very slow.  I have a 200 mb connection and I find myself waiting for the page to load on about 85% of the links I click in the tool.
  2. After editing a landing page, I have to refresh my browser in order to approve the edited draft
  3. Can't delete unused programs
  4. You can't have multiple marketo windows open without 'timing-out' all of them.

And then in the Community:

1. When clicking 'Community' in the Marketo tool, it sends me to this URL first, so I have click multiple times to actually reach the community, https://nation.marketo.com/saml/sso
  2. Support is overwhelmed, with very long wait times now
  3. The support portal will delete your comments before you have a chance to save and submit them to the support team
  4. Hyperlinks in support tickets default you to the community homepage, not the actual ticket itself.
  5. The support ticketing system, which I unfortunately have to use way too often, limits the input box to about 3 lines, and since I can't get anyone on the phone (see pt 2), I'm forced to type out my request in a separate notepad window, and  them copy it over into the smaller input field on the ticket.
  6. The support portal no longer works (as of July 8).  I'll attach a screen shot of what I see, which is just a white box.

2015-07-10_14-09-08.png

Todd

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Todd Plunk​ Checking in. Are you talking about the Marketo product or this Community.

Can you tell me:

• What browser you are using
  • What OS are you using
  • Let me / us know if you experience any error message

Make sure to @mention me if you post an answer here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 (64-bit)
Mac OS 10.10.3

No displayed error messages to date.

Scott K. Wilder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Scott... both in the platform and community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Todd Plunk​ OK. Good to know. I am going to look into this, but can you also submit a request to supportfeedback@marketo.com