SOLVED

Re: What does 'customObjKeyLists' mean in getCustomObjects?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does 'customObjKeyLists' mean in getCustomObjects?

Hi all,

When calling getCustomObjects(), there is a property named 'customObjKeyLists' in both request and response.
Considering http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/soap/getcustomobjects/ , this property means "a key/value pair that is used to identify the custom objects you want to delete" in request. And in the sample code, I see that every customObj item in the response contains the customObjKeyLists which is the same as that in the request.
I'm puzzled. What does it exactly mean?

Best Regards,
Biao
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

The doc should instead say "...identify the custom objects you want to retrieve."  I will send a note internally to update the doc.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The doc should instead say "...identify the custom objects you want to retrieve."  I will send a note internally to update the doc.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much, Angelo.
Is that meaning it's a filter list that contains a group of 'specifiedKey = specifiedValue'?
BTW, how could I use it for comparisons of less-than and great-than?

Thanks & Regards,
Biao
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes... you can use CustomObjectKeyList name/value pairs to get the Custom Object records you want to retrieve.

Comparison criteria is not supported in this API Call. Reply back here if you turn this into a Community Idea and I will Up-Vote it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much, Angelo.