What do you do for events if you only have an iphone and can't use Marketo Events on the ipad?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you do for events if you only have an iphone and can't use Marketo Events on the ipad?

We have an event in EMEA and will only have iphones. Anyone have any ideas for the best practices with those constraints? Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you do for events if you only have an iphone and can't use Marketo Events on the ipad?

Hi Kathryn -

What I am educating my sales team here on, is to not worry about finding out everything about everyone, and concentrate on the essentials, so I have created very simple MKTO forms and threw them on a blank MKTO landing page and only asked for First name and email.  Sometimes we ask a few additional questions, depending on the event, but all we really need is to concentrate on the initial communication and getting them in the system/flow.  In the backend it is wired up that upon form submission (done by our rep in the booth) it will send a personalized "thank you" email and then begin the flow that we have deemed needed for the event.

This solution works for any device - I had to pitch it to the sales team that if you can text - you can do this. It also works if the wireless is not the best.

Regards,
Mike
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you do for events if you only have an iphone and can't use Marketo Events on the ipad?

Thanks, Mike! Really helpful.