SOLVED

What Database is used for Marketo Storage

Go to solution
abhishek_c
Level 2

What Database is used for Marketo Storage

I want to understand how we are storing Data in Marketo Database is it in Table column like MySql or other?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: What Database is used for Marketo Storage

Hi,

Marketo is known to use a variety of different storage mechanisms, including an indexing/caching engine and traditional SQL databases.

But, based on your recent posts, it seems you're thinking about how to structure your own data store for extracted Marketo data.

I don't recommend you take Marketo's internal tech choices — even if we knew them down to the product & version — as gospel for your app. Choose the software that works for your app's specific needs.  You may have wildly different access patterns... or, to be totally frank, the same access patterns need faster query performance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: What Database is used for Marketo Storage

Hi,

Marketo is known to use a variety of different storage mechanisms, including an indexing/caching engine and traditional SQL databases.

But, based on your recent posts, it seems you're thinking about how to structure your own data store for extracted Marketo data.

I don't recommend you take Marketo's internal tech choices — even if we knew them down to the product & version — as gospel for your app. Choose the software that works for your app's specific needs.  You may have wildly different access patterns... or, to be totally frank, the same access patterns need faster query performance.