What are the best webinar products that integrate with Marketo?

Carrie_Cotch
Level 1

What are the best webinar products that integrate with Marketo?

Does anyone use any of the following webinar products? If so, how is the integration with Marketo?

Webinarjam

BrightTalk

Adobe Connect

Ready Talk

Livestorm

Demio

8 REPLIES 8
Ian_Martinez-Ch
Level 2

Re: What are the best webinar products that integrate with Marketo?

If Adobe has done their homework, then Adobe Connect would be since they are part of the same company. If not, I'd go with WebEx or Goto personally.

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Hi Carrie,

I believe all of these are unique in their own way. I have personally used GotoWebinar, Webex and On24 and out of all these I find On24 good to use as it has a cleaner interface in comparison to others.

Peter_Yim
Level 1

We use Readytalk, and the sync between marketo and readytalk works well. You can have readytalk send confirmation emails when the program status is set to registered

Ron_Ares
Level 2

ReadyTalk has been acquired by GlobalMeet, who is sunsetting the RT platform. We haven't received credentials to the GlobalMeet replacement product as of 10/1/2019, so we haven't been able to demo the new platform.

Rick_Siegfried
Level 1

BrightTALK is useless. To Ron's point, ReadyTalk is great, but I've also not seen anything with GlobalMeet. Overall everyone seems to be using Zoom these days for meetings, so I'd be interested to see how the Marketo/Zoom webinar integration works. Anyone have any experience with that?

Cory_Gabor1
Level 4

Hi Rick, 

Here's some additional information on the zoom/marketo integration.

Integration Documentation: Setting Up Zoom for Marketo – Zoom Help Center 

Community Post: https://nation.marketo.com/thread/49767-how-to-integrate-zoom-with-marketo 

Thanks,

Cory Gabor

Marketing Consultant

LeadMD

Cory_Gabor1
Level 4

Hi Carrie,

I would agree with Ankit in regards to GTW, On24, and Webex. I have always enjoyed working with the GTW/Marketo integration even though GTW isn't my preferred webinar platform. 

I also added some information on Zoom above on Rick's comment. 

Thanks,

Cory Gabor

Marketing Consultant

LeadMD

Rick_Siegfried
Level 1

Hey Cory,

I was more looking for testimonials on people's experiences with the Zoom/Marketo integration (i.e., how well does it work in comparison with other platforms?).

On a side note, I attempted to attend a Bizible webinar this morning. They were using Adobe Connect, and it went horribly. Might have been a fluke/user error, but still not a great impression of AC.