SOLVED

Re: Webinar with two sessions - how to create the program in Marketo?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Webinar with two sessions - how to create the program in Marketo?

Hello,

I would like to schedule a webinar with Webex and Marketo, with two different sessions (one in the morning, one in the afternoon - same presentation) on the same day.

​I have read the following article about the recurring webinar (http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/setup-recurring-webinars-in-marketo-1479/), but I am still a little confuse.

What would be the best solution for us:

- creating one program for the two webinars (and how? do we need two forms, two landing pages, two buttons on the emailing?)

- creating two programs for the two webinars

- how do we track the attendes (and to which session)? (we would like to send an email after to the ones who attended and another email to the ones who didn't).

Thank you for your help!

Margaux

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Margaux

Unfortunately Marketo does not officially support recurring webinars or events with the standard integration.

Despite that there are a number of customers that have found a workaround although it is not officially supported by Marketo. Find the guide for the workaround here How to Setup Recurring Webinars in MarketoMarketing Rockstar Guides

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Margaux

Unfortunately Marketo does not officially support recurring webinars or events with the standard integration.

Despite that there are a number of customers that have found a workaround although it is not officially supported by Marketo. Find the guide for the workaround here How to Setup Recurring Webinars in MarketoMarketing Rockstar Guides

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI. I moved your post to Products and Support​ section of the site where you might receive an answer sooner.