Re: Webinar Series - Enroll in all

Michelle_LaVer1
Level 2

Webinar Series - Enroll in all

Hi,

We're putting together a webinar series where we will host 1 webinar/month and registration would like to enroll the registrant in all sessions vs making them select individual sessions.

We use Go to Webinar (GTW) and it's my understanding we need to set up a unique program in Marketo and a unique meeting in GTW to handle this.

What a good practice and recommendations on how to organize this?

If a registration takes place BEFORE the first webinar in the series, we want to enroll lead in all of the webinar, send a confirmation email with ical files for all webinars in the series.

If a registration takes place AFTER the first webinar in the series, we want to enroll lead in all of the webinars (except the first one), send a confirmation email with ical files for all remaining webinars. AND so on.

Is there's any suggestions on this that would be great. I'm thinking we could have a form with X number of hidden fields to represent each webinar and after the webinar takes place we have to uncheck the respective webinar field on the form and that program wouldn't then trigger to add them to the webinar..Or we're enrolling them in it to get the webinar recording...

Thanks in advance!

Michelle

4 REPLIES 4
Chrissey_Traine
Level 1

Curious if you found a way to make this work? I am currently in the same boat. 

Michelle_LaVer1
Level 2

Hi Chrissey,

We haven't yet launched our webinar series... it was put on hold. But what I had set up was a main/master Webinar Series Program with 1 form and 1 landing page.

The campaign with in this program would add individuals that fill out the form to a static list for each upcoming webinar.

The "01 - Webinar Campaign Processor" campaign.

We created separate webinar programs for each of the unique webinars that would run Registrants through a campaign based on trigger step of "was added to list" to send the a "thanks for registering email"

pastedImage_1.png

I imagine there's other ways to accomplish this.... but this is what I came up with at the time.

Any questions feel free to reach out.

Thanks,

Michelle

P.S. 

This is what I was able to find on the community - these provide guidance on option to register for 1 webinar among a list (vs an entire series).

How to Setup Recurring Webinars in Marketo - Marketing Rockstar Guides 

Chrissey_Traine
Level 1

Thanks for the quick reply. Your solution is pretty much the same as what we are planning on doing - using the trigger 'Add to List' and going from there. I'm thinking we can probably send a single email with all the registration urls in it as well by using some custom fields. I still have to work out the logic of how to handle the registration urls of webinars that have already passed. If I can avoid having people fill out the form 4 times for each webinar, I'll be happy!

Michelle_LaVer1
Level 2

Hi Chrissey,

Sounds good and thanks for sharing your idea on the single email with all reg URLs w/custom field. We were considering sending a generic "thanks for registering email" and then provide the registration/login webinar info for each individual webinar as we got closer to that individual webinar date.

Good luck with your webinar program!

Michelle