Webinar partners

Anonymous
Not applicable

Webinar partners

We are using webex right now and are not very happy with it.  Clunky.  Expensive (we pay $1300 a month and run two webcast and two rehearsals).  No integrated library (meaning you have to post the recording somewhere).

Anyone out there have something that they can highly recommend?   Marketo integration hass to work really well - would love something that integrates more quickly (i.e. it takes a couple of days for webex to give the attendee info to marketo).

I just sat in on an on24 webinar.  Seemed pretty cool (Links to content in the webinar, links to social, etc.).
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Webinar partners

We use GoTo Meeting/Webinar here.  We just integrated the platform into Marketo, so can't speak to the integration peice yet, but setting it up was really easy.  Overall, we have been very happy with GoTo Meeting/Webinar. 

One other piece of advice would be to buy your service near the last day of the month.  That is when you will get your best price with these services. 

Good luck!
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

GTM is a lot better for that level of work. They were very flexible on first year pricing to get me on board.

Just be careful if you have a lot of international conf calls as the minimum minutes can be comparable or more than Webex. So be sure to press them on this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We've been extremely happy with ReadyTalk. We do a webinar every 4-6 weeks, with attendance ranging from 200 - 1,000 people We've used them for 3 years and literally never had a problem.. I use the Marketo connector and it all works great to keep track of who registered, attended or no-shows. I have attended plenty of webinars and meetings using GTM and Webex and have often had technical issues, and my sales reps (who use GTM) have had problems when they do sales demos. I strongly recommend you consider ReadyTalk. Feel free to email if you'd like more details or a contact at ReadyTalk. alisagoldschmidt@confio.com