Webinar Email with Monthly updates

Erik_Gundersen
Level 2

Webinar Email with Monthly updates

Hi

I am looking for a solution that I can automate a monthly email with our upcoming webinars, I want it all to be automated and so little work as possible... any ideas how to do this?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Webinar Email with Monthly updates

Hi,

that's a bit vague question, but in general, with a combination of templates, tokens and smart campaigns. This will allow you to basically just update the dynamic elements for every webinar, while keeping the look and feel, registration flow etc. consistent through the whole webinar series.

Best;m

Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Hello Erik,

Are you referring that every new webinar will have its own email?

Do you want to change the content of every email or it should be the same?

Ronen Wasserman
Erik_Gundersen
Level 2

No so I want to have one email that includes a link to each webinar for that month.

So Basically when a new webinar is created in webex (api set up through marketo) I want the link to be added to that monthly email.

Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

You can update program tokens with the new details.

Ronen Wasserman
Erik_Gundersen
Level 2

That would mean I needed to create a new email each month with the token right? Is it possible to have one email that is rescheduled and updated?

Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Yes, you can have one email that is rescheduled and updated. This one email will include program tokens that will be automatically updated upon a new webinar creation and dynamically be replaced in the email (and landing pages, flows etc..)

Ronen Wasserman
Erik_Gundersen
Level 2

So how do I actually grab the info from webex and put that info in the token...? Don't understand really how I could automate that process...

Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

This is something that you should consult with a Marketo developer.

Ronen Wasserman