SOLVED

Webhook firing on Marketo's side but not reaching VFairs

Go to solution
Bianca1010
Level 1

Webhook firing on Marketo's side but not reaching VFairs

Hello,

The webhook we have been trying to send seems to have gone through successfully from Marketo's end but our Vendor (VFairs) doesn't seem to receive the webhook. Everything seems to be firing correctly in Marketo with a success message. Is this something that is on the Vendor (Vfairs) side? Vfairs say that some thing is not set up correctly in marketo. Is this issue on Marketo's side or Vfairs? Is there a way to check in Marketo if everything is firing correctly? 

Below is the webhook activity. 

Bianca1010_0-1726256202751.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
peter_fedewa1
Level 2

Re: Webhook firing on Marketo's side but not reaching VFairs

This looks like a success response from Zapier and not VFairs directly. So I think you need to troubleshoot your Zap to make sure it is hitting the VFairs endpoint correctly. 

If you are trying to hit VFairs directly then I think you need to rebuild your webhook to use their URL endpoint.

- Peter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
peter_fedewa1
Level 2

This looks like a success response from Zapier and not VFairs directly. So I think you need to troubleshoot your Zap to make sure it is hitting the VFairs endpoint correctly. 

If you are trying to hit VFairs directly then I think you need to rebuild your webhook to use their URL endpoint.

- Peter
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Exactly what Peter said. The Zap webhook catcher is a separate leg of the journey, and that's working fine.