Re: Web Page Activity - Daily Report is missing data

Anonymous
Not applicable

Web Page Activity - Daily Report is missing data

Hello,

I have a daily web page activity report set up that I recieve in my inbox each morning.  Everything was working as expected until about 3 days ago - now my report is showing only 3-4 lines of data each morning.  For some reason it is not pulling web traffic like it used to (unless we are only getting 3 people visiting our site daily all of a sudden which I would find very hard to believe).  We have made no changes to the website, but my only thought is that something happened to the munchkin code on our site.  Before I contact my web admin vendor (who charges by the hour), I wanted to see if there is anything else that could be causing this issue?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Lisa, do you have any filters for anonymous activity on that report? That could be causing the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No - should I?  It used to pull anonymous traffic and just show me the inferred company.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohhhh - I see how to include anonymous leads.  So there isnt a way to show both known leads and anonymous in one report anymore??

Erica_Gannon1
Level 2

Lisa, did you get an answer on this? I'm having the same issue. Do I have to create two separate reports now?

Erica_Gannon1
Level 2

I just found the answer. You will need to create two separate reports now: Anonymous Lead Upgrades – Analytics Reports