Re: Web activity not syncing from Marketo to SFDC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Web activity not syncing from Marketo to SFDC

Hi Community,

We are noticing that none of a person's web activity: visits, clicks, etc. are syncing from Marketo to Salesforce Insight. We see the activity in their Marketo record but it doesn't show up at all in SFDC.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hoi

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Hey Hoi,

Are you looking for certain activities to show up as interesting moments in Salesforce?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Trevor,

No - we use Interesting Moments just fine right now. It's the "Web Activity" and "Email" tabs on the Insight SFDC Visualforce page that is not populating with data.

Hoi

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Was it working previously?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gerald,

I just checked and it seems like it has never synced over to SFDC, which is perhaps even more concerning. Do you know anything about this?

Hoi

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Hoi Nguyen​,

I think it might be syncing but the MSI tabs are very buggy and I think there may be some sort of browser issue that stops it from updating with the data when you click on it. Check out my other post to see if this is the same problem https://nation.marketo.com/message/170271-re-marketo-sales-insight-web-activity-is-empty#comment-170... 

To solve it, try loading up your Salesforce in as many various browsers as you have, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.  I have a Mac and the tab loaded in Safari for me.  You might need to give it a few minutes to populate.

Thanks,

Gerard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Duplicate post here since it's the same issue:

"I'm having the same issue. Any chance we can get this to not be so buggy on Chrome? Our org is based on Google Apps for Business. Asking my sellers to use Safari just to see info in the MSI tabs is a bit much, especially when their SFDC and prospecting extensions are in Chrome."

Thanks!