SOLVED

Re: Way to restrict operational email sends?

Go to solution
Allison_Marist3
Level 2

Way to restrict operational email sends?

Is there a way to restrict certain users from sending operational emails specifically?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi Allison,

I recommend posting an idea for a "Send Operational Email" permission. It might just be because it's the end of the day, but I can't think of a way to restrict a user from sending one unless you get Workspaces, build your operational emails in a specific workspace, and then deny the user access to that workspace - which wouldn't be very practical for most users.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi Allison,

I recommend posting an idea for a "Send Operational Email" permission. It might just be because it's the end of the day, but I can't think of a way to restrict a user from sending one unless you get Workspaces, build your operational emails in a specific workspace, and then deny the user access to that workspace - which wouldn't be very practical for most users.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Grant is right, this is not an option on Admin>Roles.

You can restrict users from Sending or Approving emails, so you might want to do that until you train the team to properly use Operational.
Allison_Marist3
Level 2

Thank you Grant and Josh.  That is what I thought, but I just wanted to get confirmation from some experts.  I will definately take the recommendation to post it as an Idea.