Re: Warning a unexpected or duplicate quote mark

Anonymous
Not applicable

Warning a unexpected or duplicate quote mark

I keep running into this same warning message and no matter what I do to fix it the warning still shows up.

Here is the warning I get:
0EM50000000SFUM.png

And here is a section of my code (I bolded the line 527 column 83 as an example):
                                          <div class="mktEditable" id="content_topics05">  
                                            <h3 style="font-size:18px; color:#B5121B; margin:20px 0px 0px 0px;">
                                            <strong>Veterans Value</strong>
                                            </h3>
                                            <p style="margin:0px 0px 20px 0px;">
                                            The Uptime Institute Veterans Initiative is dedicated to honoring the service and talents of our nation's military men and women, while simultaneously helping the data center industry to meet the need for a new generation of skilled personnel.
                                            <br><br>
                                            Together we can ensure a robust future for mission critical technology infrastructure around the globe.
                                            <br><br>
                                            Because military experience produces individuals who demonstrate strong leadership skills, reliability, dependability, integrity, problem-solving ability, proven ability to learn, and a team-first attitude, veterans are an excellent source of talent for the data center industry.
                                            <br><br>
                                            Since we launched the Veteran's Initiative we have had 25 new organizations sign up (8 from the Network)--together they have posted over 73 jobs.  Take advantage of this opportunity to attract top talent and talk with your human resource and recruiting teams about utilizing the site.
                                            <br><br>
                                            Learn more and post your job openings <a title="HERE" style="color:#B5121B; text-decoration:none;" href=​"">​HERE​</a>​.
                                            </p>
                                          </div>

Am I missing something in my <a>?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open a ticket for Support. Your <a> looks fine. You could try adding a space and a / at the very end of us. <a href="" /> to see if "closing it" makes it ok. This seems like a bug though.
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Nio,

When I paste it into notepad, there's a question mark in after href but before your quote, like this: href=?""  Try deleting that whole string and retyping it in.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so retyping the <a> worked execept for one...

Here is my code:

<br><br>
                                            In addition, we'd like to help keep your other team members informed, to add them to the Network Newsletter distribution list just let <a title="Cindy Olguin" style="color:#B5121B; text-decoration:none;" href="mailto:colguin@uptimeinstitute.com?subject=Network Newsletter">Cindy Olguin</a> know.
                                            </p>
                                          </div>

Did I miss something here?