SOLVED

Want to find the unique number of downloaders

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to find the unique number of downloaders

I'd like to figure out the unique number of people who've downloaded a deliverable.  There are 3 different SFDC campaigns that contain leads who've downloaded the same deliverable but through different programs. When I make the smart list, I use the filter "Member of SFDC Campaign" and select the 3 campaigns i want from the dropdown menu.  Is the number of leads returned unique? Or if some leads are members of 2 campaigns, are they counted twice? This is a pretty basic question but I can't seem to find this tidbit of information anywhere in this community! Thank you! 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sheila_Baker__S
Level 2

Re: Want to find the unique number of downloaders

Hi Rebecca,
A smart list returns unique leads since it is a list of the leads in the database. So yes, the smart list as you describe it will return you a set of unqiue leads. The only way that the same lead could be in the list twice is if two different lead records exist in Marketo for the same lead (ie you have a duplicate issue).

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Sheila

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sheila_Baker__S
Level 2

Hi Rebecca,
A smart list returns unique leads since it is a list of the leads in the database. So yes, the smart list as you describe it will return you a set of unqiue leads. The only way that the same lead could be in the list twice is if two different lead records exist in Marketo for the same lead (ie you have a duplicate issue).

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Sheila
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, thank you!