SOLVED

Wait Step Issue

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait Step Issue

I'm setting up landing page programs and incorporating wait steps between various emails being sent. To test the program, I've changed what would be 1 day and 2 week wait times to minutes. And since I only want emails to be delivered Monday - Friday and before 5pm, I've chosen "Must End On: Mon-Fri, 5:00pm" as well.

When I try testing the program, all actions work smoothly up until the first wait time and then it stops - nothing more is sent. If I remove the "Must End On" restrictions, it flows through the entire program without any issues (after 1 minute the second email is delivered, and after 2 more minutes the third email is delivered). What am I doing wrong with the "Must End On" choices to make the program stop?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wait Step Issue

"Must End On" is not a filter, but is an additional wait step.  The "Must End On" wait step occurs after the wait specified in the Duration.  So, after your leads' 1 or 2 minute Duration wait, they are queued awaiting 5 pm (M-F) to continue in the flow.  You can read more about this in the Using Wait and Wait Until in a Flow help article.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wait Step Issue

"Must End On" is not a filter, but is an additional wait step.  The "Must End On" wait step occurs after the wait specified in the Duration.  So, after your leads' 1 or 2 minute Duration wait, they are queued awaiting 5 pm (M-F) to continue in the flow.  You can read more about this in the Using Wait and Wait Until in a Flow help article.