SOLVED

Re: View leads who clicked in Email Link Performance Report

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

View leads who clicked in Email Link Performance Report

I want to see who (what lead) clicked on each link in an Email Performance Report. How can I see this? There is tracking set up on the landing page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Blane, this is similar to another discussion from yesterday that can be found here.

Basically, Analytics reports like Email Link Performance will only tell you the what and not the who. You would need to create a smart list to get the information about who did something.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Blane, this is similar to another discussion from yesterday that can be found here.

Basically, Analytics reports like Email Link Performance will only tell you the what and not the who. You would need to create a smart list to get the information about who did something.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought that might be the case. Unfortunately, I'm used to being able to click on the number of leads per email link and get a list that pops up in a new window. Sadly, I realize that it's only in Eloqua that I can do that. Should we put this on the Marketo wish list? It seems only logical that if I see 30 people clicked on a link in an email, the next question I'll ask is "who are these people".