SOLVED

View form data in report

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

View form data in report

I am new to Marketo and I appreciate any help.

I have a form that we are sending customers to for them to register for our customer conference. We are asking some specific questions that we will need to report the answers on, but I do not want to create additional fields. I was hoping to do a landing page report that will show answers by person.

Is this possible?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: View form data in report

Hi Leigh, I'm not sure I understand your question as you will need a field to collect that information in the first place. If you're looking to create a report of the values of the fields in the form, you can review the results of a smart campaign of who fills out that form. On that report, you can create a custom view so that only the fields that were on that form appear on the report. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Leigh, I'm not sure I understand your question as you will need a field to collect that information in the first place. If you're looking to create a report of the values of the fields in the form, you can review the results of a smart campaign of who fills out that form. On that report, you can create a custom view so that only the fields that were on that form appear on the report. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I meant to say I didn't want to create a field in SFDC, so your response will work well. Thanks!