View data submitted in a form.

Anonymous
Not applicable

View data submitted in a form.

Hi, I'm new to Marketo. I recently set up an email campaign with a landing page. On the landing page, I added a form. Where can I view the data that was captured by the form? We are adding a drawing into our new campaign and I will need to know everyone who submitted their info into the form. These will most likely be a mix of new and old leads.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: View data submitted in a form.

Hi, Jean!

There are a couple ways to do this - but if you're looking for an exportable list with information, you can create a SmartList that contains:

Filled Out Form - Form Name is _____.

Then when the list populates, you can export all members and see what the data says.

We have also set up email alerts to tell us when people have filled out the form.  The alerts include all the information so we can file them into a folder.  It's a little more manual that way, but it works!

I hope those are quick and easy ways to answer your question.  Let me know!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: View data submitted in a form.

You can create a smart list to display a list of the leads that filled out the form and customize its Lead tab view to display the columns of information captured n the form.  Your smart list will need a Flled Out Form filter with a "Form Name: is [your form name]" and "Web Page: is [your landing page name]" constraints.