View as webpage link error: Cannot get email content- Email could not be found2616

Anonymous
Not applicable

View as webpage link error: Cannot get email content- Email could not be found2616

Has anyone else have trouble w/ the view as webpage link erroring out?  We get "Cannot get email content- Email could not be found2616". Does it have somethign to do with either the email not yet being approved or is it just in the tests/proofs? 

I'm not seeing any ciscussions w/ the same error?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Re: View as webpage link error: Cannot get email content- Email could not be found2616

I noticed this happening before in our approved and unapproved test broadcasts where the view as a web page link didn't work.  But I haven't seen it happen lately.  You might want to test to see what happens when it's approved and unapproved just to be on the safe side and even test on different email clients before you send you email. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: View as webpage link error: Cannot get email content- Email could not be found2616

We recieved a similar error message: Cannot get email content- Email could not be found1100
We weren't able to find out what caused it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

We had the same problem, just unapprove and then approve the mailer.