Re: View all Scores within Marketo Sales Insight?

Ashley_Long
Level 2

View all Scores within Marketo Sales Insight?

Can sales reps expand the Score tab in the Marketo Sales Insight section on a SFDC contact/lead to get a more detailed picture of that person's activity? It seems like only a few line items are visible, with no option to expand or view the full list of activities. 

5 REPLIES 5
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Through the drop-down on the top right they can choose "view in Marketo" to see a read-only copy of the full Activity Log. I realize that may be too much information, but it will certainly include every score change. 

Have you figured out how the number of Score changes on the Score tab are limited? Is it by date, or by a number of lines? Also, I don't recall myself, but I assume there is no 'next' button? 

Ashley_Long
Level 2

That's what I was afraid of. It does seem to be information overload (especially for a sales rep), but I suppose it's better than nothing.

I'm not sure what is the limiting factor on the Score changes shown. I'm seeing somewhere between 7-9 line items. What's odd is that if there's not a large number of items, there is a link to "Go to list" and view what looks like ALL score changes on that contact. But I'm not seeing that for contacts that have more than a few score changes... Maybe it's a bug? Or I'm wondering if the width/height of the module is being manually set in SFDC, so it's cutting off the information and hiding that link.

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 9.51.14 AM.png

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hey Ashley,

Idk if you guys are in SFDC Lightning, but we had an issue with the "go to list" being cutoff on our contact pages when we upgraded to lightning. Our SFDC admins were able to add some padding around the module on the page and it resolved the issue, that could be part of it. See if they can take a look!

Thanks,
Chris

Ashley_Long
Level 2

Thanks Chris! I definitely think this is our issue - I'll look into the padding. 

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hi Ashley,

Just circling back on this -- Glad I could help!  If this resolves your issue or answers your question, please feel free to mark the answer as correct so that it shows as answered in the Community!

All the best,

Chris