Re: Using Wait Flow in Engagement Campaign Stream Transition

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Wait Flow in Engagement Campaign Stream Transition

I'm working through a somewhat complex engagement campaign and want to use a wait flow step to transition between streams.The wait flow will be the 1st filter in the stream transition flow. If the wait flow is for 3 weeks and must end on M-F, and the stream's cadence is M-Th at 12:45pm, do I need to set a time in the must end area of the wait flow? Is this the time the transition needs to be complete and how will it affect the cadence? How does the wait flow being M-F affect the cadence? 

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shelley, in general, your wait step should function as intended, so it will wait 3 weeks exactly, then transition.

Where you could get stuck on the M-F is if the engagement stream ends on a Thursday after 12:45p, and goes into the wait step. Then, after 3 weeks, it will flow to the next step, but won't start in the next stream until the following Monday.

Hope that makes sense.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Charlie. I appreciate the info! That does make sense. If I change the wait step from 3 weeks to 20 days, that should logically transition and send as planned. If the wait step duration is changed after leads have already met the trigger criteria with the original wait step, will the new wait step duration be recognized?