SOLVED

Using Snippet to Update Copyright Across ALL Landing Pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Snippet to Update Copyright Across ALL Landing Pages

Maybe we didn't do this the "right" way, but anyways I use a snippet for our landing page copyright/footer info.

Now that it is lovely 2013, I am updating this snippet. Great.

Is there a faster way to approve ALL the landing pages using this snippet than just 1-by-1? Is there a different method we should have used on our landing pages to create that copyright notice?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Using Snippet to Update Copyright Across ALL Landing Pages

Naor,

Since you're in there updating anyways, why don't you get the year to update dynamically using JS? 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4562587/shortest-way-to-print-current-year-in-javascript

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

if the landing pages are in the Design Studio, you can go to the Landing page summary screen, sort on the approved column, then multi-select the pages that need to be approved, and under Landing Page Actions, click Approve.

If they are local landing pages then they have to be approved individually.  We have an outstanding enhancement to edit a snippet withouth creating a draft.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Cheryl, happy new year and thanks for the response. Unfortunately they're all local assets, so right-clickin' I go!

Looking forward to that enhancement....seems like a time saver in cases like this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Naor,

Since you're in there updating anyways, why don't you get the year to update dynamically using JS? 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4562587/shortest-way-to-print-current-year-in-javascript
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jason for the win!