SOLVED

Using SCORE IS CHANGED trigger

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using SCORE IS CHANGED trigger

I'm trying to understand if the trigger for SCORE IS CHANGED, with constraint CHANGE IS: +20, IN PAST 1 MONTH would look at a TOTAL change of 20 points in the last month, or a SINGLE +20 score change? 

I'm working on our sales hand-over and I'd like to use lead score as an indicator 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Using SCORE IS CHANGED trigger

You could reset the scores for these old inactive leads to zero, so that the absolute threshold they need to achieve will be uniform regardless of what their score was before.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will show you when any one Change Score activity is +20.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm...Bummer, Elliott.  Not the answer I was hoping for.

How do most folks automate the hand-over process (SYNCH INTO SFDC,ASSIGN OWNER) with scoring? I wanted to keep the lead in Marketo until "ready", based on activity. Do you have a suggestion as to how this could be done
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow - your picture changed in mid conversation ;0)

I think triggering a synch of a Marketo lead to a new SFDC Lead is usually based on reaching an absolute score value, rather than a change.  The constraint on the Score is Changed trigger would be "New Score is greater than xxx".
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got new headshots in, had to upgrade, lol.

I guess that does make sense for new leads. We have a particular case where we are going to take a lot of old, "in-active" contacts and put them through our early stage nurture. I didn't want false positives, but I guess there's no harm in setting an ambitious absolute score value.

Thank you for your time and your expertise
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could reset the scores for these old inactive leads to zero, so that the absolute threshold they need to achieve will be uniform regardless of what their score was before.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The champion badge is wasted on me today, Elliott. This is a terrific solution to both our issues. Thanks