SOLVED

Using program tokens to define value on hidden form field

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Using program tokens to define value on hidden form field

We're using a central form at the bottom of all of our solution offering pages (not Marketo LPs) (e.g., https://www.avanade.com/en/services/microsoft-tech/cloud-and-applications/ai-ready-cloud).  At the program level, we have a {{my.solution offer name}} defined - which should populate this value when the form is submitted:

Dan_Stevens__0-1721749112523.png

The value that is being stored is the actual token name and not one of these values:

• Security Copilot Workshop
  • Sprint Zero Workshop
  • Mainframe Modernization for AI
  • Avanade Cloud Impact
  • Microsoft Copilot for Microsoft 365
  • Copilot for Dynamics 365

Are program tokens not supported at all in Marketo forms?  If not, what is the solution to grab this token and populate the hidden form field?

I did see your response, @SanfordWhiteman in this post (https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-discussions/trying-to-use-tokens-to-pre-populate-data-on-a-for...), but wasn't sure if it applies here since we are only using a handful of potential values (defined at the program level) that can only include letters, numbers and spaces.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Using program tokens to define value on hidden form field

Not on a non-Marketo LP.

(You can use SimpleDTO to pass {{my.tokens}} from Marketo, though.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Not on a non-Marketo LP.

(You can use SimpleDTO to pass {{my.tokens}} from Marketo, though.)

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That's right - I forgot about that.  We already use your DTO script on our site.  In the meantime, I'm just going to define the value immediately when someone fills out the form on the specific offer page:

Dan_Stevens__1-1721758286516.png