Using Interesting Moment Descriptions in Change Data Value Flows

Robert_Stanley
Level 3

Using Interesting Moment Descriptions in Change Data Value Flows

I am trying to create a campaign that listens to Data Value changes of Interesting Moment Descriptions but, can't seem to do it. I see there is a Data Value Flow option "IF" "Had Interesting Moment" but that only allows to listen for Interesting Moment Types (Email, Web, Milestone). Does anyone know of a way to listen to Interesting Moment Description changes?

IM.png

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Using Interesting Moment Descriptions in Change Data Value Flows

There's no such thing as a Data Value Changes/Changed to an existing Interesting Moment.

You want the trigger ​Has Interesting Moment ​which has a constraint for Description.

Robert_Stanley
Level 3

Thanks for confirming this Sanford.  It's what I was afraid of, I'll have to have 10+ campaigns for Smart List filters listening for IM Descriptions.

Loren_Posendek
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Robert Stanley​ - Another option that my solve your problem would be to build a set of smart lists with the "Had Interesting Moment" filter and the appropriate 'Description' constraint information, then use these smart lists as choices within your "change data value" filter flow. That way, you will have one smart campaign running that's "listening", and you simply have to manage the smart lists. Hope that helps!