SOLVED

Using form for a SURVEY

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using form for a SURVEY

I am trying to use forms not only to collect data like name, last name and address, but i want to use form fields to create a survey or quiz.
Could someone suggest what FIELD i can use and reuse to create several questions in the form?
I cannot identify a "customizable" or "all purpose" field that i can add for this use.

thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Using form for a SURVEY

You need to create them, there are none out of the box. Create as many as you need (text fields are the most flexible), and when each survey is done, clear the data out so you can use it for the next form.

...or you can use a survey platform which is better suited for this purpose. I use Formsite or Wufoo,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to create them, there are none out of the box. Create as many as you need (text fields are the most flexible), and when each survey is done, clear the data out so you can use it for the next form.

...or you can use a survey platform which is better suited for this purpose. I use Formsite or Wufoo,
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot: you mean to create a field like here > https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KypGCAS? I didn't know it was possible, thanks for this info!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like check box fields for surveys, or picklists.  Those two choices seem to help me keep my data cleaner.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I use them too 🙂