SOLVED

User Access Management

Go to solution
NeerajTrikha_GA
Level 1

User Access Management

Hey Everyone,

Need some guidance,

I am working on Instance (with over 500 users) as Non admin and I work for user access management, due to the limited access I have, I am unable to map everyone's access level, for which Admin helps me export User's and roles data, every once in a while. I need to map the access / roles fortnightly. As this is a huge instance and Admin has a lot of other priorities, these report requests gets delayed for me.

Question do we have any option to Automate extraction of such data (Admin will help set it up of there is such an option), Like for Reports we can subscribe?

Any suggestions would really help.

Regards,

Neeraj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: User Access Management

1. IMO this is an unacceptable way to work. You should be made Admin if the person supposedly in that role is so inattentive to their duties. But anyway —

2. No, there’s no supported mechanism for automating this export. Your Admin could theoretically use browser automation to do it, but they’re unlikely to complete that task given what you’ve said!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

1. IMO this is an unacceptable way to work. You should be made Admin if the person supposedly in that role is so inattentive to their duties. But anyway —

2. No, there’s no supported mechanism for automating this export. Your Admin could theoretically use browser automation to do it, but they’re unlikely to complete that task given what you’ve said!

NeerajTrikha_GA
Level 1

Thanks @SanfordWhiteman for confirming my doubts about export. Me and My team has been requesting that level of permission but unfortunately not getting accepted due to various business reasons.

Will close this thread as I have heard from the best. 🙂