SOLVED

Updating Two Score Fields

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updating Two Score Fields

Is there any way to update a secondary score field with the same value that the Lead Score is updated with? Meaning everytime points are added to the Lead Score, the secondary point field is updated by the same amount? I know I can change the "Score Name" in the Flow step, but I don't want to go through all my scoring campaigns duplicating the efforts I just did just to change the name of the score field.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Updating Two Score Fields

You can also add both lead scores to the same flow and have them both add or subtract the same score for that trigger.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I'm understanding correctly, you can accomplish this by creating a smart campaign that listens for Lead Score 1 to be changed. In the flow step, you could change Lead Score 2 to the value of Lead Score 1 via a token.

Here's an article that shows how: http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KyuCCAS
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Charlie,

What I was looking to do was increase Score 2 by the same increment as Score 1. There will come a time where Score 2 will exceed Score 1, so I just wanted to add points to both. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I went in and duplicated the scoring campaigns anyways. Didn't take too long.

Thanks though!
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can also add both lead scores to the same flow and have them both add or subtract the same score for that trigger.