Hi, I am trying to figure out the best approach to create Sales Agent personalized email campaigns given the fact that
1) Our Marketo instance and our CRM platform are not integrated (we have to manually import the data from the CRM into Marketo)
2) Leads / customers get reassigned between Sales Agents as often as once a week
3) Lead nurture & customer upsell campaigns have to be sent on behalf of the Sales Agents as often as once a week and the Agent info has to be seamlessly updated while campaigns are running.
4) The database size is roughly 100-150k
5) Using API data connectors is not an option at this point
Is there a way to update the Agent info without the need to upload the entire database each time?
Would it help to keep the Agent info in a custom object or is it easier to keep it in the person's record custom fields?
can you just pull weekly a sheet of
Email Address | Sales Agent Email Address
that have changed in your CRM in last 7 days?
Since you don't want API or CRM sync, this is the only way.