SOLVED

Updating landing page templates

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updating landing page templates

Hi,

I'm quite newbie on Marketo, so I apologize if the question has already been posted, but I haven't found it.

I was wondering if when you change a LP template, it automatically changes LP using this template ?

I've read that yes, but it doesn't work for me, LP do not change automatically.

Is there any tip to know about that ? Do we have to wait a little time ?

Thanx a lot for your answers`

Marjolaine

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Updating landing page templates

Hi Marjolaine,

If you change a template and approve that change, it will make any landing pages based on that template go into draft mode.  You would then approve those landing pages in order to see the changes to the template reflected in the published page.  Have you approved both the template and the page?

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Marjolaine,

If you change a template and approve that change, it will make any landing pages based on that template go into draft mode.  You would then approve those landing pages in order to see the changes to the template reflected in the published page.  Have you approved both the template and the page?

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John,

Thanx a lot for your answer !

You are right, when I change and approve my template, Marketo creates a draft. Then I have to modify it in order to see changes (when I only click on preview page on my draft landing page, changes haven't been applied), and approve it.

Thank you very much, it will save me a lot of time !