SOLVED

Re: Updating Inline CSS Across 500+ Emails

Go to solution
cagarwal
Level 3

Updating Inline CSS Across 500+ Emails

Apologies if this topic has already been addressed. We've recently made changes to the inline CSS in one of our email template modules, which is utilized by over 500 emails. Is there a more efficient way for applying this update across all existing emails?

CA
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

As long as you’re not using Predictive Content nor the Social widget in an asset, you can do this via the REST API.

If you don’t have a skilled developer, it clearly won’t be feasible. And I wouldn’t call it easy by any means, so it depends on how much/how fast you need a solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Hi @cagarwal,

Unfortunately, in email templates, if we update the inline CSS then in most of the cases we have to make the updates manually in all the emails one by one, if this is under the editable section then 100% we have to update all the emails manually.

If you could provide more information about the purpose of the edit, where exactly you want to make the changes in CSS and share your code/layout, I can suggest better. 

Thanks!

Jasbir

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

As long as you’re not using Predictive Content nor the Social widget in an asset, you can do this via the REST API.

If you don’t have a skilled developer, it clearly won’t be feasible. And I wouldn’t call it easy by any means, so it depends on how much/how fast you need a solution.