Re: Updating Facebook Custom Audiences

s_regan
Level 1

Updating Facebook Custom Audiences

I know that all lists that you push over to Facebook become static, and that smart lists in Marketo will not auto-update the audience list in Facebook to reflect any changes made after the transfer

But my question is do they update in FB when someone completes the CTA?  So for example if I send an audience to facebook that is everyone that didn’t complete XYZ CTA. Can anyone tell me what happens if someone in that list then clicks on the advert and completes XYZ CTA.

Will facebook know not to show that advert to those people again, or will they still continue to see the advert even if they have completed the CTA and therefore don’t match the audience criteria anymore? Or would I just have to "replace" the audience each day to ensure the advert doesn’t show for people who no longer meet the criteria?

#facebook custom audiences#facebook audience#integrating facebook

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Hi there,

If you want the Facebook Audience to be updated, you will need to update the groups daily. 

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hi!

Real-time or continuous syncing for custom audiences via Ad Bridge has been in the works for a while, however today you do have to manually push the audience via the Ad Bridge connector. Discussion around flow steps using Ad Bridge and other things have been discussed in the forms and added as Ideas, but those are still to come in the future. 

Thanks!

Chris