Re: Update your time zone in My Profile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update your time zone in My Profile

We recently launched time zone as a picklist field in your community profile. This will help ensure your support communications and records are updated with you actual location and time zone, so please fill it out!

Go to My Profile / Edit / select your time zone.

0EM50000000QpPV.jpg
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Liz, I thought the Time Zone field has been there for a while - mine was filled out?  However, I didn't realize there are  Expertise in Marketo and What I want to learn more about fields that I hadn't filled out - when were these added?  Are these in support of Steven's excellent Idea - Tagging community users in comments?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elliott,

You are right I should have clarified more. Time zone has always been a text field, but we just updated it to be a picklist that actually adjusts your support records.

The expertise and learn more about was added last quarter as a part of my initiative to better connect users. Obviously Steven's EXCELLENT idea is included in this intiative but will take longer. The expertise and interest fields are taggable so should help you be able to find users who can help you with a particular topic.

I will keep everyone posted of our progress with tagging other things in community. Thanks for your comment.

Thanks!
Liz