Re: Unsubscribe Reporting?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe Reporting?

Folks - I have two campaigns I'd like to pull the email addresses of customers who have unsubscribed.

I created a smart list with the following although it isn't working.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing incorrectly. Like I said just want a list of email address of customers who have unsubscribed for both campaigns.

Thanks. -RB

pastedImage_0.png

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Rob,

Boolean logic error. This smart list creates a list of people who are a member of both programs and happen to also be unsubscribed, but which unsubscription has potential no relation from the 2 programs.

You will have to create a smart list that uses "unsubscribes from email" filter and listing the emails of the 2 programs.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or maybe (1 or 2) and 3

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

(1 or 2) and 3 will not link the unsubscribe to the 2 programs.

2 ways to link the unsubscribe to the program:

1. You manage it at program level with a "unsubscribed" member status and a smart campaign that sets that member status when a lead unsubscribes form one of the emails of the program. This is my preferred method. With this one you can just use "member of program" with "member status is Unsubscribed" constraint.
  2. You use the "unsubscribed from email" filter as I suggested above.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair enough - you're suggestions are more accurate.  I took it that these were the latest messages sent out. So if they had been members of the campaign but have since had their Unsubscribed field changed to True it would provide the information he was after using the example provided.