SOLVED

Unsubscribe message shows diffrent to other emails

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe message shows diffrent to other emails

Hi Guys!

Good morning! I do have a problem it comes alignment of my unsubcribes message. When I do testing to different emails, it shows different. See screenshot below.

0EM50000000R76f.jpg
The allignment was center from the widht of email especially to yahoo emails. This is the supposed to be the correct position that shows it my outlook.

0EM50000000R76k.jpg
It was center to a table and align left.

I am really not expert in HTML and CSS coding, do you have any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe message shows diffrent to other emails

<div align="center"  style="padding:0; margin:0;">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="580" style="padding:0; margin:0;" align="center">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="text-align:left;color: #666666; font-size: 8pt; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif';">
This is a promotional message from Accenture that may contain research, analysis or marketing information.  Accenture would like to continue using your e-mail address to inform you about services we deliver relevant to your industry.  If you do not wish to receive such messages, either from all Accenture, or regarding news and notifications from this group, you may unsubscribe here.
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a tough question without having the HTML/CSS code of the email and the unsubscribe. Some email clients have a default setting for DIV or tables to be 100%. Some mail clients also ignore any styling in the <table> tag. So really use width="".
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your Diederik!

Can you please take a look of my code here:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="580" style="padding:0; margin:0;" align="center">
<tbody>
<tr>
<p><span style="color: #666666; font-size: 8pt; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif';">
This is a promotional message from Accenture that may contain research, analysis or marketing information.  Accenture would like to continue using your e-mail address to inform you about services we deliver relevant to your industry.  If you do not wish to receive such messages, either from all Accenture, or regarding news and notifications from this group, you may unsubscribe here</span>
</p>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>

Please let me know what is missing to this code. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="text-align:left;color: #666666; font-size: 8pt; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif';">
This is a promotional message from Accenture that may contain research, analysis or marketing information.  Accenture would like to continue using your e-mail address to inform you about services we deliver relevant to your industry.  If you do not wish to receive such messages, either from all Accenture, or regarding news and notifications from this group, you may unsubscribe here.
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
Anonymous
Not applicable

You've missed the <td> tags for the column. At least your text should now be aligned left in the cell of the table.

If your table still streches to 100% of the width and not to 580px. You coul dtry to set the table to width="100%" but set the div to style="width:580px;margin:0 auto;" so:

<div style="width:580px;padding:0; margin:0 auto;">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" style="padding:0; margin:0;">
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your help! I appreciate it