Re: Unsubscribe Link

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe Link

I am marketing two separate companies within one instance, so i had two build out separate unsubscribe forms, LPs, etc.

I am trying to utilize these two separate opt out forms, by using the dynamic content segmentation, for our "preferred business". But i noticed that this will only work with the static sections of the email. However, I use the HTML my designer has created for my emails, and i am not able or do not know how to make a footer static so i am able to use a snippet.

Has anyone used HTML and was able to find a way to use the dynamic content for a snippet?

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can certainly use Dynamic Content for a Snippet. There are dozens of threads on multi subscription management. Please do a search.

• One Page, One Form, One Snippet or Email and dynamic sections based on Country or Language
  • If you do your method, you should create a Snippet based on Language or Segmentation. Then go into the Email you created and use the Gear Icon to make that element Dynamic/Replace with Snippet. See docs.marketo.com. Yes, you may need an HTML developer to help design the Snippet to fit in the Email Template's area.
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Dona,

For a snippet, you edit the snippet itself and make it dynamic. When you insert it in the email or the LP, it will automatically adapt to the segment.

-Greg

Sujatha_Vutla
Level 5

Hi Dona,

For snippets better understanding just this link will helps you Edit Snippets with Dynamic Content - Marketo Docs - Product Docs