SOLVED

Unsubscribe from an Interesting Moment Alert

Go to solution
Katie_DenHollan
Level 3

Unsubscribe from an Interesting Moment Alert

I've seen several posts about this from the last few years, but no answers. Does anyone know if a rep has subscribed to an Interesting Moment in Marketo Sales Insight for Salesforce, can they unsubscribe later?

I can't find an answer anywhere, and we are about to roll out sales insight. I don't want to encourage our reps to do this if there is no way to undo it.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Unsubscribe from an Interesting Moment Alert

Hi Katie,

After some more research the only place one can unsubscribe is from the alert email itself. there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email:

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see a way to unsubscribe from it

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Neither do I

I ran a test a searched for half an hour, not believing it's not possible. It does not seem to be recorded in a salesforce table somewhere, so it's probably stored in Marketo, but where ???

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Katie,

After some more research the only place one can unsubscribe is from the alert email itself. there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email:

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yes, I believe the only way to unsubscribe from these are via the actual notifications received from an Interesting Moment! That's what we've done in the past.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both! I've subscribed to an interesting moment in our sandbox, and have unsubscribed from the email alert, however, when I trigger the IM again, it still sends me the alert. Perhaps it takes some time for the unsubscribe to take effect, so I'll try it again a little later.

Thanks!

Katie_DenHollan
Level 3

Opps, I responded through my sandbox account above, which has my colleague's name!

After waiting about an hour after unsubscribing and triggering the IM again, I no longer received the alerts.

Thanks for your help!