Re: Unleash your Marketo data into a dashboard you can share with your entire team!

Phil_Gamache
Level 2

Unleash your Marketo data into a dashboard you can share with your entire team!

As a Marketo power user, you know life isn’t always easy. And it’s even harder to get data out of Marketo. In the blog below, I show you how Marketo data doesn’t have to be hard to get and your results can be much more visually appealing.

Instead of reporting on a monthly or quarterly basis on the impact of my Marketo nurture campaigns, I wanted an easier way to display and share this data with my team and my boss.

Answering quick questions like “How many leads from this nurture started a trial?” and “How many of those trials converted into customers?” are all questions that typically require quite a bit of digging inside of Marketo.

Besides, having the ability to showcase your personal impact on the business is always powerful.

Curious to hear your comments!

How to use Marketo data to build a dashboard your team can monitor | Klipfolio.com

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Unleash your Marketo data into a dashboard you can share with your entire team!

Think you might want to look at this snippet from the Community Guidelines, Phil...

pastedImage_0.png

I understand the temptation to use the Nation for such things -- and back when it was allowed, we did it as well -- but times have changed.

Phil_Gamache
Level 2

Woops, sorry about that Sandford, I should have looked at the guidelines with more attention! To be fair though the post shows how we solve a Marketo challenge using Klipfolio. Sure, we drink our own champagne, but it's a legit solution to a real problem. Feel free to move, or remove the post! Sorry again, cheers.