University Day at Summit 2015

Anonymous
Not applicable

University Day at Summit 2015

Does anyone know if the tracks for University Day at the Summit have been released? I know it is a bit early, but I am trying to justify my attendance. Even a hint at the general topics will do.

Thanks - Jenn
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: University Day at Summit 2015

Hi Jennifer,

According to the 2015 Summit website, the tracks haven't been released yet but are coming soon.  However, here were the tracks from 2014 to give you an idea about what may be covered:

• Forms, Landing Pages and Emails
  • Nurturing Customers in Marketo
  • Reporting Marketing Results, Beginner to Advanced
  • Advanced Nurturing with Multi-Stream Engagement, the Revenue Modeler and RCE
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - I attended last year and found it very helpful. I was wondering if there were plans to have any sessions geared towards the admin side and integration with other systems/sfdc.

Thanks - Jenn
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

University day is geared toward newer users. You can get most of what you are asking from the help articles.

What about admin would you want to know about?
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I don't know if I'd say that University Day is geared toward newer users.. The track 4 from last year was definitely not geared towards new users, and even if you use Marketo day in and day out you can walk away with a lot of knowledge you didn't have before.

The disappointing part for me was that (unless I'm wrong) they never made the slides from University Day available even if you attended. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jenn,

We do have the tracks available now on teh Summit webpage under University (http://summit.marketo.com/2015/university).  While some of the sessions are introductory, we have added more sophisticated topics into the tracks to ensure they are applicable to existing Marketo users.  Note the Engage track in particular has both our new Using Real-Time Personalization course as well as Customizing the Look & Feel of Creative Assets, which is a developer-level course.